Time: Date: 4/19/2018Location:
Land use economics and transportation symposium presented by the American Planning Association (APA Florida) Promised Lands section.
The general learning objectives for the session will include:
• Developing an understanding of land use and zoning’s effects on a local government's economic productivity and vitality
• Discovering the ways land use and zoning policies are connected to built environments, and implications of those connections
• Understanding tax policy’s role in shaping the built environment
• Gaining new perspective on urban development patterns, and how tax and fiscal policy can fuel market demand for sprawl.
- Ian Lockwood
- Billy Hattaway, P.E. is the District Secretary for District One of the Florida Department of Transportation.
- Doug Alderman, Assistant Bureau Chief from the Office of Greenways and Trails.
- Joseph Minicozzi, AICP is the principal of Urban3, LLC, a consulting company of downtown Asheville real estate developer Public Interest Projects.
- Victor Dover, FAICP, is a planner and urban designer, founding principal at Dover, Kohl & Partners Town Planning, and co-author of Street Design: The Secret to Great Cities and Towns (Wiley, January 2014).
More information: https://www.planning.org/events/eventsingle/9144139/
REIS - Real Estate Investment Society
P.O. Box 86, Fort Myers, Florida 33902.
Email: Click Here To Email Us
Copyright ©2003-2019 All Rights Reserved.
web design by isoosi