Time: 7:45 - 11 am Date: 4/28/2017Location: Naples Accelerator, 3510 Kraft Road, #210 Naples
Key issues affecting economic development in Collier County will be addressed by speakers and panel discussion, including an economist, economic development leaders, and government officials. Presented by ULI. swflorida.uli.org
- workforce composition and housing
- balancing tourism and economic diversity
- attracting new businesses
- land planning for population and business growth
- redevelopment trends
- senior housing, affordable housing
- community housing plan
- demographic trends
- Russ Meyer, President of Real Estate Econometrics, Inc.
- Jace Kentor, Director of CCED
- Jack Wert, Executive Director of Naples, Marco Island, and Everglades City Visitors & Convention Bureau
- Mark Strain, Collier County Chief Hearing Examiner
- Comac Giblin, Collier County Housing and Grants Manager
Information: Jackie Trina
REIS - Real Estate Investment Society
P.O. Box 9247, Fort Myers, Florida 33902.
Email: Click Here To Email Us
Copyright ©2003-2017 All Rights Reserved.
web design by isoosi